Books I need to read for both educational purposes and for my intellectual betterment:
1. 1984. By George Orwell. I keep hearing it being referred to in other books concerning language.
2. Words That Work. By Dr. Frank Luntz. This one I have nearly finished, but I need to study it.
3. Language and Thought. By Noam Chomsky. Everyone also talks about this one.
4. PR! A Social History of Spin. By Ewen Stuart. I have this one for a paper right now and it’s fascinating.
5. How to Do Things with Words. By John Austin. My professor keeps talking about it.
Hopefully, someone will find this list interesting. I did mostly just put this up as a reminder to me. Feel free to recommend any other books in the same vein, any of my linguistics/communication/language friends.