“When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider: God has made the one as well as the other. Therefore, a man cannot discover anything about his future.” Ecclesiastes 7:14
It’s a given that there are times of good and times of bad in life. I try to revel in the good times and extract from them as much pleasure as I can. Still not quite sure the best way to handle the bad times. Usually I just balk.
At this very present moment, I am very amiably disposed. Sort of the warm-blanket feeling. I am very mentally contented right now. Enough about my state of mind. These are some of the things that I am dwelling on, thanking God for these visible blessings.
– My brother gets to be in a wedding this weekend for one his best friends.
– Ben and Lilly got engaged!
– Lord willing, I will get to see my family in just a few weeks. I haven’t seen my dad or younger brother since Christmas.
– I now like high heels.
– Earlier this week, perhaps in a foolhardy move, I went swimming in a natural swimming “hole” in original Florida.
– I pulled out and wore one of my favorite dresses today, and my hair cooperated.
– Eating Moe’s for the first time in over a month.
– It’s one of those times where I can feel things happening in my life that should be character/person developing.
– Beating Kristi soundly in wrestling the other day.
– Meeting new people.
– Brenna and I get to order our bridesmaid dresses for Anna’s wedding soon!
– I have a very serious job interview to prepare for on Tuesday.