Because I am actually with my dad and won’t be in a week, we celebrated Father’s Day earlier. To mark the occasion, here are ten things that I like best about my dad:
1. He is empathic.
2. After becoming a Christian, He decided to follow Christ.
3. He is interested and knowledgeable about international things.
4. He knows lots about birds, ducks, camping, and sailing.
5. He loves people.
6. He knows he needs people.
7. Well he managed to raise four kids well enough (along with my mom)
8. He followed God into full-time Christian work for twenty years.
9. He is hopeful.
10. He encourages me.