This exercise is common but [at least I find it] interesting.
Five things I can’t live without:
1. Speaking to people
2. Activity (especially mental)
3. Blue bic pens (all my notes since freshman year have been done with this style pen)
4. Something to write in
5. A good blanket
On a more serious note, here is some of what I have been learning in my Human Species class.
– Humans are part of the order Primates (there are human and nonhuman primates, therefore)
– Almost all New World monkeys are arboreal
– Only New World monkeys have prehensile tails (meaning they can grasp things).