Read someone else’s blog today, if you are looking for thought-provoking material. This is straight-up what’s up in R’s life.
– The long-awaited election is tomorrow. I plan to vote tomorrow after work. I’m also, consequently, over it. Someone will win and,somehow, either way, the world will move on.
– Two more days until Guy Fawkes Day! Get ready!
– I had a splendid weekend at the beach with some new friends. It was a great break.
– I’m back to work now, including a lot of work for my internship.
– Brenna’s birthday went well; she is succesfully 23.
– I kind of miss my family right now. Haven’t seen any of them since June.
– I am supposed to be doing work for work right now. So that’s it for now.