There is no evaluative statement in the following. I was just struck by the realization of the diverse communication options available to the average person in developed nations.
If you wanted to get a hold of me, you could…
1. Come see me in person
2. Call me on my cell phone
3. Call me at work
4. Leave a written message
5. Mail me a letter/postcard
6. Email me at one of my two school email addresses, four personal addresses, or work email
7. Facebook me- message or wall
8. Use twitter (I conformed to Wycliffe pressure)
9. Skype me
10. Leave a comment on one of my two stellar blogs.
So if you’ve been out of touch, dying to reach me, please, take your pick.